- Authoritative / Informed / Natural / Reassuring / Warm
- Artistic / Bubbly / Charismatic
- Energetic / Fun / Happy
- Husky / Rich / Sexy / Sophisticated
- Soft / Gentle
- Versatile / Character Voices
VOCAL AGE RANGE
- RP (natural accent - can heighten or reduce as required)
- West Yorkshire
RECENT VOICEOVER WORK
- Corporate v/o: Repeat work for Taleka (e-communications company), voicing online tutorials for clients such as Cisco and ebay
- Promotional v/o: products to help stroke victims; Hi Vis ICE ID Limited (Antenna Studios)
- Reassuring v/o: video for children having a cleft palette operation; White Circle Video Productions for BBC Children In Need (Antenna Studios)
- Marketing v/o: corporate web animation; L&CO Design for SHL Analytics (Antenna Studios)
- Corporate v/o: online video for Nominet Trust; H&B Creative for Nominet Trust (central London)
- Instructional v/o for international audience: series of poker training videos, analysing strategies and techniques (Uptown Studios/VoiceoverSoho Studios)
- Educational v/o: Audio for English-language teaching pack (Soundhouse Studio)
- Should the client not have their own facilities or not wish to organise a studios themselves, I have an excellent relationship with a recording studio who are local to me (Crystal Palace). They are always happy to
fit me in at short notice, and their prices are extremely competitive
compared to central London. The sound engineers are friendly and
professional, and clients have been consistently happy with the results.
- For less professional recordings (e.g. sample demo or audition piece), I have
a MacBook Pro, microphone and Garageband software. I also use Audioboo.
- 'Thank you so much for the voiceover recording. And for doing it at the weekend too. You really do have the loveliest voice – very mellow and smooth!'
- 'You have a wonderful voice and you really help bring the animation to life'
- 'It's sounding great, thank you for doing it at such short notice!'
- 'Very professional. Lovely warm voice'
- 'The screening went great - your voice helped a lot!'
- 'Thanks for the fantastic work yesterday'
- Voice for Commercial Media, The Actors Centre
- Voice Master Diploma workshop, Steve Hudson
- Building Character Voices, The Actors Centre
- The Actor's Voice, City Lit
- Acting for Radio, City Lit