Miranda Harrison ~ [email protected]
- Authoritative / Informed / Natural / Reassuring / Warm
- Artistic / Bubbly / Charismatic
- Energetic / Fun / Happy
- Husky / Rich / Sexy / Sophisticated
- Soft / Gentle
- Versatile / Character Voices
VOCAL AGE RANGE
- Children's voices, and 20s to 40s
- RP (natural accent - can heighten or reduce as required)
- West Yorkshire
RECENT VOICEOVER WORK
- Heritage site: v/o for Bletchley Park, welcoming visitors to a historical film screening.
- Art narration: Powerful piece funded by the Arts Council using verbatum texts from conversations between two artist friends - one living in Britain, the other living in Syria. The job needed sensitive handling and very clear delivery.
- Corporate v/o: Repeat work for Taleka (e-communications company), voicing online tutorials for clients such as Cisco and ebay
- Promotional v/o: products to help stroke victims; Hi Vis ICE ID Limited
- Reassuring v/o: video for children having a cleft palette operation; White Circle Video Productions for BBC Children In Need
- Marketing v/o: corporate web animation; L&CO Design for SHL Analytics
- Corporate v/o: online video for Nominet Trust; H&B Creative for Nominet Trust (central London)
- Instructional v/o for international audience: series of poker training videos, analysing strategies and techniques (Uptown Studios/VoiceoverSoho Studios)
- Educational v/o: Audio for English-language teaching pack (Soundhouse Studio)
- Should the client not have their own facilities, or not wish to organise a studios themselves, I have an excellent relationship with a recording studio who are local to me (Crystal Palace). They are always happy to fit me in at short notice, and their prices are extremely competitive compared to central London. The sound engineers are friendly and professional, and clients have been consistently happy with the results.
- 'Thank you so much for the voiceover recording. And for doing it at the weekend too. You really do have the loveliest voice – very mellow and smooth!'
- 'You have a wonderful voice and you really help bring the animation to life'
- 'It's sounding great, thank you for doing it at such short notice!'
- 'Very professional. Lovely warm voice'
- 'The screening went great - your voice helped a lot!'
- 'Thanks for the fantastic work yesterday'
- Voice for Commercial Media, The Actors Centre
- Voice Master Diploma workshop, Steve Hudson
- Building Character Voices, The Actors Centre
- The Actor's Voice, City Lit
- Acting for Radio, City Lit